Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Acorn Avenue kit: Enjoy Life

When I got this kit I just had to make a layout, so inspiring was the kit I couldn´t possibly put it away. I knew right away I had a super cute photo of Wiola, sleeping as she does on her back, whit the title: Enjoy Life.
I knew what photo and title I wanted and what to journal but what paper to start whit? So many pretty and double-sided too! I did go whit this grey wood whit patterned circles. It is not what I usually go for for a background but I glad I picked it! So fun!
 #likeaboss. Just saying that is an awesome title... I love those arrows and here just for fun I added that one whit an acetate arrow, sequins and the clear sticker. I really like the colors in the "Ceder Lane" but I wished it had just a bit more purple. So It´s so good that the sequin-mix has the colors to help bright out the ones you like.
 Those blue thickers are so fun and really pops on the page. The journaling I wanted to type but didn´t want it to feel heavy. So I typed on craft and then just cut them into strips, feeling a bit lighter. I thought of using white cardstock but I think that would have been too stark...
 Do as W does: Enjoy Life!

Love Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment