Friday, September 11, 2015

The Black & White+ Mint kit

I love scrapbooking, the process the preservation of memories and the fact that I can still challenge myself. The last weeks I have work on just that, challenging myself. I started whit a question; Do I like my pages bold and graphic? In an attempt to answer this I though to make a kit, work whit it and then see the result.

So what I started whit, was 2 tissue papers in b&w and one in mint witch fit perfect for the hole idea of a bold and graphic look. I wanted black &white whit one dominating color, mint. I went through my stash and picked about 16 12*12 papers in b&w and mint.


I did the same thing for my embellishments, scraps...

 ...and letter sticker. 2 rolls of b&w washi, that is a real challenge! I also put in 2 gelatos in the colors and the glitter pack from Maggie Holmes "Confetti" line. 
 This is a bit bigger kit, product vise but whit a very narrow colors. But do
keep in mind, this is a kit to challenge myself and see if I like the bold and
graphic look...
Love Julia


No comments:

Post a Comment