Saturday, October 17, 2015

Acorn Avenue kit: Lilla Damen

I recently got my very on Big Shot and I just love it!! I had a few dies that I got years ago but the first that I bought was the "Stitched Leaves" from Lawn Fawn. I think they are so pretty and can work year round. So I started cutting them out and decided to use the negative.

I wanted a soft and fresh feel so a white background whit so "tattered rose" and Heidi Shine in gold. I love this colors whit craft very feminine. 
 I didn´t want allot of embellishments, but let the wow-factor be on the negative leaf piece. 
 I used that clear tag that I wasn´t to sure about, but so perfect here. 
 How cute isn´t she? the story here is about just how pretty she always is even though she is chewing on a cut-off deer foot...
Love Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment