Saturday, October 24, 2015

Acorn Avenue kit: Rally

Do you use colored cardstock? I have a really hard time using anything other then white or craft. In this kit we get two cardstock sheets, one black (great for photo matting) and one pale blue...

So what to do, I decided to work whit it and use it for a background. The color was very pale and I wanted it to be clear to any one looking at it that it was in fact blue. Pallet knife + white paint = textured background.
What I wanted whit this layout was to tell about how fun we have training rally. I picked my favorite colors, purple and blue and then glitter! I love the "stitched leaves die" from Lawn Fawn on glitter paper, so pretty. Here I´ve purple glitter paper, the blue glitter thickers and a glittered tag. 

 I know I have said it before but those arrows are too cute! And those clear word stickers, so perfect for adding on photos! 
This layout is fun, random, sort of thought through and a bit crazy, just like Wiola and I. Love that you can capture a feeling on paper
Love Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment