Monday, December 7, 2015

December Daily week 50 +cover

The storm Helga has finally moved on, we have sunshine and I have shot my DD pages! I don´t have a plan or a schedule for making pages but this week I have done them about ever other day. So after putting this post and video up I will star whit day 6 and 7, that is a story page. That is also a thing I really like is mixing daily pages whit story pages.    


The Cover...
I had no plan what so ever on doing something on the cover. I didn´t do anything on last years and I though I wouln´t do anything on this year... So the other day I had a "cutting-party" with my sizzix (so glad a have that one!!) I you may have noticed that I have a thing for felt, I have cut enough to fill a tree. Any how I sat and played (luckily the camera was on) and it turned in to reef.

 Green felt leafs, silver glitter and red "berries". I just love it. The dies are Lawn Fawn "stitched leafs" and Maggie Holmes flower die from "Confetti".
 Day 1 of December 

Here I decided to go with on of the "insta pocket" pages sens most of my photos from day 1 and 2 where instagram-sized.  But Like I have said before I want allot of texture and to feel, so here I glued some felt heart on the outside.  
 That snowflake also adds to that lightness with the hearts. Day 3 in a layout on an altered bag. Here I added the date and caption in the Rhonna Design App and the trees are felt and green glitter. 
 In the bag in a tag with journaling and parking ticket from that day.  
 Day 4, not my favorite, I had a clear plan here but I didn´t do it and now... It´s just not my favorite... 
Day 5 is in a pocket page just because is looked best. And I could used the stage.... 
 Now when I look at this page I don´t hate it but I think it could be better. Moving on.

So my second week of DD is over and now I´m going to listen to Christmas music and make day 6 and 7.
Love Julia


No comments:

Post a Comment