Wednesday, January 20, 2016

My funny Valentine 12x12 scrapbook process ft Crate Paper-Hello Love

Over night we got 30cm of snow here is south-west Sweden... Our dogs walks outside and all you can see of them are the tips of their tails! But is truly is amazingly beautiful. 

Todays layout I wanted to combine two "stories" with the team of valentine. So first I wanted to write about Fridolf, old grapa. And them I wanted to add the song My Funny Valentine by Ella Fitzgerald. I love her and this song always gets me in a good mood.

I have fallen in love with Crate Papers new line, "Hello Love" and I thought it was perfect for this layout! The bright colors mixed with fun doodling and pretty floral. 
 The embellishments are a mix of Crate Paper and my own, but I didn't add very many. 
 In my journaling I wrote about the song and my "funny valentine" Fridolf. That we train rally O together and how he loves it. And they say you can't teach an old dogs new tricks!
 White journaling on black really pops and adds lovely contrast to the page

Love Julia


No comments:

Post a Comment