Wednesday, January 27, 2016

rally farmor- 12x12 scrapbook process-ft wrmk Wildflower

Opening my albums, layout of myself, my dogs and odd things will be found. 
Layouts about events and people are scares...
Let´s change that
"My grandmother is one of the strongest persons i know. She has worked hard all her life, raised 4 strong boys to be wonderful fathers and now she takes care of my grandfather. When life gets hard she gets back up and fights.
Now retired, she is even more active, competing in agility with Stina. 
It really is fun to see them together, if grandmother was a dog she would truly be a Västgötaspets. 
I sometimes feel that we don't connect but truthfully, I think allot of what makes me... me, is from this strong woman. Her determination, fight and kindness. 
Thank you Grandma!"


Papers: WRMK- Wildflower
Stamps: Jenni Bowlin - outline alphabet set
Mist: Heidi Shine "Gold" 
Embellishments: Heidi Swapp craft tag

I hope you've like this page and that you may do a page yourself about someone in your life that you love but don't scrapbook about...

Love Julia


No comments:

Post a Comment