Monday, February 1, 2016

Watercolor Flowers -cards-

This summer I at long last bought myself a Big Shot. I've been wanting one for... a very long time. 
I already had a few dies but there was one set I just loved and had to have, the Crate Paper - Maggie Holmes -"Confetti! flower set!! I could see so many thing with this set and I haven't stopped playing with it sens. 

One thing I love to do is my own leafs of watercolor paper. So this week I though I might show you how I make my watercolor flowers with two different techniques and how I use them, for cards and on Wednesday, on a layout. 


I have done allot of leafs in other colors to add on my layouts and I just love them. It's a perfect project to sitt down with when one doesn't feel overly creative. I usually have a bowl of them on my desk, easy to grab.

 They are perfect for cards, like this or cut from patterned paper. Use just the flower on a plain background or spice it up with some embellishments. 

 On these cards I made a bigger flower in yellow, green leafs with pink platters and mated on patterned paper. 
 A few pearls, gold twine and a pretty border and you have a easy but super cute card!

No comments:

Post a Comment