Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Stamped and embossed Birthday cards

I'm using my stamps more and more sens I got the Alt E New "Vintage Roses" set. I love playing with these stamps, both on layout and on cards. A few days ago I made some cards using this stamp set and some clear embossing, I love how it turned out!
After stamping 3 flowers with 2 layers in pink dye inks and took the first stamp of each and stamped over in "versa mark" and I stamped in the same ink with the leaf stamp. Sprinkle clear embossing powder and heat set. The embossing protected the stamped flowers and the white leafs when I painted over with watercolors.






Gold Heidi Shine, washi and some stitching, those are my favorits! 
The alpha stamp is called "Brentano" from Papier Projekt and they are the best! 

No comments:

Post a Comment