Monday, July 18, 2016

DIY: Traveler's Notebook Insert

I love my traveler's notebook from Webster's Pages ans I use it all day, every day. Now, the TN is only as good as the books inside it and i like to make my own. They are so fun and easy to make!

The cover I showed how to make here . The inside pages (10 A4 sheets) are just copy paper of a 160g. I got that at the office store and it's so good! I started using this book in July (it's my July book) and I have stamped and done allot of water-coloring. 
This paper takes it so well for not being "proper"! 

So fold the papers and cover in the middle. Measure out the holes and saw together. Use a roller when cutting the pages and go slow!! Very slow, this will give you a nice edge. 


Now the cover is part Heidi Shine and part watercolor. The shine is beautiful but I found that it robed of in the TN. I just put a thin coat of matt medium on top.


No comments:

Post a Comment