Wednesday, August 17, 2016

3 Projects with 1 stampset; The Bibliophile by Pink Fresh

For a book lover like myself there is one stamp set that I just had to have.  The Bibliophile by Pink Fresh is so fun and cute yet very functional. The thing that got me was the book info stamp but when I get it I got all of these ideas of what I could do with the other stamps:

3 super fun and quick projects, like a patterned paper, epoxy-flairs and bookmarks. 
 The icons in this stamp set fit perfectly in an 1" punch and there for became cute epoxy-flairs. These will be so cute on a layout, in Project Life and in my travelers notebook!
Make your own patterned paper. I did one is black and one in mint. The black I really love, not sure where to use it but for now I will just sitt and look at it.
A good bookmark is a must have for any book lover and these I think turned out so cute!


I hope these projects has inspired you to give them a try!


No comments:

Post a Comment