Saturday, October 15, 2016

Little Man 12x12 scrapbook using CP Cool Kid

I really like the "Cool Kid" from Crate Paper, I have worked with it now for some week making an  album for my little brother. I love how its coming together but I also wanted to make some 12x12 so when I found this old photo I knew I had to scrap it!

The photo is of my brother when he is about 2 or 3, sitting on (ON) the sofa in a blue dinosaur-pajamas, so cute! I had to use the chipboard dinosaur for this page and wanted to keep the colors to blue, black and silver. Here you can see the process and I even got some help with the voiceover!

I started with this 12x12 leaf paper from Amy Tangerine and then a 8x8 piece from Heidi Swapp "Wanderlust" pad on a slight angel.  I pick three chipboard icons with the blue color to form a triangle and then added accents in black and silver. 


 My favorit part of the page; a teddy-bear saying "Roarrr!!

I have left a spot for journaling, I think it's better for mom to write in the details. 
I can honestly say that I love this page, the colors, the cute icons and my very adorable brother. If I have some stuff left when the album is done I will definitely do more pages about baby brother! 

No comments:

Post a Comment